miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Adriana Sage

MORENASA NORTE AMERICANA

67 FOTOS..!!!!

BAJALAS.!!!


Etnia: Latina
Country of Origin: Estados Unidos Estados Unidos
Province / State: CA - California
Place of Birth: San Diego
Date of Birth: Abril 16, 1980 (29 years old)
Birth Name:
Aliases: Alana Moreno
Color de Ojos: Marrón
Color de Pelo: Marrón
Altura: 173 cm - 5 feet and 8 inches
Peso: 57 kg - 125 lbs
Measurements: 34B-25-35
Shoe Size: 7 (U.S. & Canada Women Size) ?
Tattoos: Tailbone
Piercings: None
Extra text: My first taste of the adult industry was in 1998 when I
worked at a local strip club. I quit after a few weeks and
found work delivering newspapers and at a vet hospital. It
was not long before I decided to return to dancing. Within a
few months an adult talent manager scouted me and by late
1999 I started modeling for men's magazines and performed in
several adult movies. After a year I slowed down then took
time off to focus on my studies. Now, two years later, I
spend my time working and shooting for my site and am in the
proCess of starting my own production company.






















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario